Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Going

(click the picture)

1) Jamie Lloyd - "May I? (Quarion Remix)" from Trouble Within Remixes Part 2 (Future Classic)
2) Bvdub - "Remembering to Forget" from No Turning Back EP (3rd Wave Music)
3) Omar-S - "Psychotic Photosynthesis" from Psychotic Photosynthesis 12" (FXHE)
4) Djivan Gasparyan - "Lovely Spring" from Moon Shines at Night (Hannibal)
5) Kreon - "Stalega" from Lookooshere EP (Resopal Red)
6) Ksoul and Ra. H - "Turning Point" from Underground Anthems EP Vol. 1 (Sistrum Recordings)
7) R-Tyme - "Use Me (Carl Craig's Piano Mix)" from Use Me 12" (Trance Fusion)
8) Taana Gardner - "When You Touch Me" from When You Touch Me 12" (West End Records)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,

It's Kevin from Disco Glamour, didn't know you had this great blog, I posted a link to the Soulful Disco compilation you asked me about on the Sandi Havens post. By the way could I add your blog to my links section?

Kevin